Bearded dragon turning Light purple

Lyss

Beardie name(s)
Ruby
Hi I notice that my beardie starting turning purple on her neck and back… I’ve never seen her this color before is it something I should worry about? She last shed like 2-3 weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_6416.jpeg
    IMG_6416.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 37

ChileanTaco

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Looks normal to me :)
I can't see even much purple. My Taco has some purple/plum/mauve colored parts on her back and up the neck.
Color can differ from shedding to shedding, and their color can change significantly with age. (My Taco's back/ upper side was chocolate brown with grey as a baby, but is now ochre, orange and purple.)

Last edited:

Lyss

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ruby
Looks normal to me :)
I can't see even much purple. My Taco has some purple/plum/mauve colored parts on her back and up the neck.
Color can differ from shedding to shedding, and their color can change significantly with age. (My Taco's back/ upper side was chocolate brown with grey as a baby, but is now ochre, orange and purple.)
The pictures made it not look so purple, but thank you! I wasn’t sure if maybe she was sick or something!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom