Semi-skinny bearded dragon

Tom23

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo
As mentioned, in MY OPINION she looks fine. Not sick, no mbd no nothing so no need to get hysteric. She will come out of brumation when she's ready and the temps rise again. Your initial question was about some dents but I don't see anything concerning, to be honest.

If you are looking into a new bulb, here in Europe (I'm from Germany) we use the ReptiZoo D3 Super Sun a lot, it's a good mvb for the price with really high uvb output.
Thanks a lot! I will definetly buy 2 uvb, one for now and one backup (still have a headlamp backup) I will also make some more notes such as the weight.

These were things I overlooked so I'm glad you all shared your opinion on the matter.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Technically a mvb is not a uvb bulb, it is a mixed-light-bulb as it puts out heat and uvb. That bulb will be your basking bulb ;)

Also try to offer her water weekly with an eyedroper or syringe

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Her pads look somewhat dented down so try to
get oral hydration into her. I wouldn't let her
brumate very hard right now, until you can get
some more weight on her.
Is she a leatherback also? She looks very sweet.

Let us know how she is doing.
Tracie

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom