Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Haha, thanks to all of you!

I found out that Dudley actually likes bok choy. He ate some yesterday, but not any today for some reason.
He has been hiding under his basking tile too much, so I decided I'm going to make him a new DIY rock structure basking platform with out anywhere to hide, so he actually has to come out and bask.
It's beautiful outside today, so I think I'll take him out for some real sunshine!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Awesome! Yosh loves it! Surprisingly, he wouldn't eat other greens, but he'll gobble up Bok Choy! LOL

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah I heard it was popular with picky eaters, so that's why I decided to try it LOL! :D
I got some more cute pictures yesterday, so I'll upload them this weekend. I think Dudders is scared of being outside though, because he turns "grumpy" colors and beards at everything. As soon as I took him inside, he was happy again. :roll: He'll have to get used to it though... Natural sun is too good for them for him to miss out on!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Aww, thank you so much!! :D

It's kind of of sad day too though, because Wink died a year ago today. :( I can't believe how fast the time goes.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
balloons.jpg
Happy Birthday Jess!
balloons.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that you are sad today...hopefully you have reminiscenced some of the good times you had with Wink since you posted.
45.gif

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone!! :blob8: I feel so loved, LOL.

It's depressing remembering how Wink died, but I still have so many happy memories with him that I don't usually feel sad when I think about him. I like to think that Wink chose Dudley as his belated birthday gift to me, so everything happens for a reason. It was really bothering me last night when I thought about him, but I'm good now.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I understand that. I get that way with our first two beardies. I have a lot of happy memories with them but, once in a while, I really wish they were still with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom