Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
The greens we eat raw, especially Bill. I like a salad with a lo of other stuff in it. We buy Butternut squash and it lasts for a long time. We cut it up and give the squares to our girls and, after a while when it's about to go, Bill puts half in the microwave with a little butter in the dip. He likes it that way.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
That actually sounds prettty tasty. :) Yoshi has started eating Boy Choy with a few carrot slivers in it. But of all the greens I've tried him on, that's the one I like the least. LOL

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I'll upload them in a sec.

Here's a picture of Dudley's World Domination to keep y'all entertained for now.
Dudleysworlddomination.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Haha, I'm glad you guys like the picture! You won't be laughing when it actually happens though.

Here are Dudley's outdoor pics! I was 60*F and sunny on Easter, so I took him out for, like, 10 minutes LOL. I didn't want him to get too chilly.

"Hey mommy. Wut are we doin' today??"
DSC00996.jpg

"But... but... I'm a BOY! Remember?! I thought we went over this last year..." :(
DSC00997.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

He seemed to have a good time outside though, despite the hot pink harness.
DSC01002.jpg

DSC01007.jpg

DSC01009.jpg

DSC01017.jpg

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

"Omg AIRPLANE. Don't let it eat me, mommy!"
DSC01013.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

Oh, and this is Dudley's fishy blankie LOL, made by me. :D
DSC01011.jpg

BTW... Does anyone know how to change the thread's title with out editing the first post?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks! :D

LOL, pink was the only color they had in that kind of harness! I have a purple iguana one that I used for Wink, but it is so flimsy I know it wouldn't hold up to Dud. He is getting either a blue or silver custom made one for his Gotcha Day though (They are made by a member here, she has a thread she sells them in!), so he won't have to go out in public in that much longer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom