Steve Irwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halister

Juvie Member
I got up early and happen to catch the Steve Irwin episode where Steve gets bit in the nose by a beardie he was chasing. Ha ha

THallman30

I saw the same episode the other day. I use to watch the Crocodile Hunter all the time. I never would have known that I would own a bearded dragon back then ha. RIP Steve!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I miss Steve Irwin, too. He was an incredible ambassador for reptiles, everywhere.
I always wanted to meet him & see the zoo over there. One day I will make it over
there.
Great video, one of my favorites. :D

Tracie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Steve irwin was my favorite person to watch on T.V. when he was on.
He was the person who initially got me into reptiles.

I loved watching his show so much.

Man... brings back good memories.

I miss him :(

-Brandon

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
He really was an awesome guy. His shows were always my favorite (still are) and he knew how to connect with animals.
RIP Steve Irwin :cry:

bltkpo

Juvie Member
I was only 14 when he died :( And I was so convinced I was going to marry him one day :p :oops: :blob5:

I hope to some day go to Australia to visit his zoo. Haha.

Plus, we named our little Beardie after Bindi! :) Just a slight spelling adaptation.

Vermundor

Hatchling Member
I miss that guy. I grew up watching his shows, and he's the one who introduced me to different animals and environments. I had planned to visit his zoo while studying abroad in high school to see Harriet and Steve Irwin, but they're both dead. :( RIP The Crocodile Hunter.

mellylou

My uncle went to school with Steve :) I've been to Australia Zoo a few times before he got really famous. When it was just a tiny little wildlife park, and then a couple of times after he did all the rennovations and made it what it is now. I've never actually met him though, because everytime i was at the zoo he was away making the TV show or was overseas. He was a really great genuine bloke though as far as what my uncle remembers.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
I am not sure how old I was when I started to watch it, I am always watching animal planet. I saw that one with the bearded. I have always want to go to Australia befor I seen his shows, now that I have seen them I want to go even more. It is funny me and steven share bdays well they are few days apart. mine is feb 25 1982, I his is feb 22 1962. I was 20 when he passed my friend call and woke me up to tell me.

GDP

bltkpo":3kdhoc0x said:
I was only 14 when he died :( And I was so convinced I was going to marry him one day :p :oops: :blob5:

I hope to some day go to Australia to visit his zoo. Haha.

Plus, we named our little Beardie after Bindi! :) Just a slight spelling adaptation.

I feel old now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom