So dramatic

Rocky and I went to pick up the new stand for Ruby yesteeday and the women the store, OMG. If you arent a fan of reptiles, just walk away. While this store was mostly comprised of women, why the dramatics (ha ha ha)- DONT ANSWER THAT!
The cashier was the only person who showed love to this community and honestly, I dont take Rocky out for attention. Of course he's beautiful and will naturally draw attention, it's a matter picking up the stand and leaving. There were comments like, "What is that?" or "OMG - I have to go down another aisle"
So what do I do? I stand by the exit so everyone has to pass us! Yes, I am a jerk LOL
This one lady who didn't even see us, say OMG HE BITES--- I said, yes so much so that you didn't notice him!
Reptiles can't speak but I will speak up for Rocky. I a one of the nicest people you'd ever meet but don't play with my Rocky LOL

While this is a true story and I meant every word at the time, I must admit, I was a little defensive because I am stressed about Rocky's current skin condition.
I thought the sun would help but it didn't . :(

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That might be your best post yet. I can just imagine you by the door trolling people who didn't fall in love with Rocky lmao 🤣 (soulds like something i would do) the only thing missing was Rocky sticking (flicking) his tongue out at them rofl 🤣 😂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I am coming back to eat my words. So today we went to Staples and this woman says, "awwww can I see your pet?" I said, "sure" - hoping good karma would come my way for this post. She says, "he's beautiful"- she then turns to Rocky and says, "Hi"- Rocky lifts his heads towards her, I said, "He understands, please continue!" LOL
She did- it was fascinating. Rocky did the head tilt and everything.
Rocky and I went to 4 stores today and he was a hit. One lady touched him and her hand didnt get cut so I guess we are okay. SHe had a bearded dragon so I guess she wouldve noticed? But on the other hand, she wants a new one and doesn't have an enclosure, LOL
She thought she was done with them when her beardie passed yet here she was again, lol.

Rocky has been glowing all day but what melted my heart was his excitement when I put my key in the door. So no matter where we go, Rocky knows and wants to be home. Ugh here he comes, brb - at least I can grab the picture.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
See you did a good deed, now that lady is open to getting another beardie and another beardie gets a home 🙂
You and Rocky are great ambassadors 🙂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
That might be your best post yet. I can just imagine you by the door trolling people who didn't fall in love with Rocky lmao 🤣 (soulds like something i would do) the only thing missing was Rocky sticking (flicking) his tongue out at them rofl 🤣 😂
Look at what you wrote and look at my channel's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can see when the channel was created. Tell me this isn't crazy! This is what prompted my memory yesterday- thanks! And now if I have 2 places of annoyance, I am putting the spotlight on you:love::LOL:
How ironic is this?!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
That is hilarious 🤣
I hadn't seen your YouTube till after that post either.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom