RIP Smaug

Smaug lived with us for 10.5 years. She was a wonderful soul and will be missed terribly. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer earlier in the week and took a serious turn for the worse. She lived a long and happy life, chasing bugs, giving sassy looks, and turning her nose up at her greens.

Attachments

• IMG_0677.JPG
    IMG_0677.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1810.JPG
    IMG_1810.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20130711_120125.jpg
    IMG_20130711_120125.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20131123_171948.jpg
    IMG_20131123_171948.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 66

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry to hear about Smaug, those pictures show a happy, beautiful, energetic and inquisitive little scaly friend and it's obvious that she was very loved and will be missed dearly. All the pictures show the character, a bold little spunky baby , a green caped rascal and the open mouth smile , such a beautiful dragon.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I'm sorry to hear about Smaug, those pictures show a happy, beautiful, energetic and inquisitive little scaly friend and it's obvious that she was very loved and will be missed dearly. All the pictures show the character, a bold little spunky baby , a green caped rascal and the open mouth smile , such a beautiful dragon.
I am sorry- she was a beautiful dragon 😥

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Smaug lived with us for 10.5 years. She was a wonderful soul and will be missed terribly. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer earlier in the week and took a serious turn for the worse. She lived a long and happy life, chasing bugs, giving sassy looks, and turning her nose up at her greens.
A beautiful dragon, she was in a very good home I can tell. 10 and 1/2 years is a good long life, you can rest easy knowing that you did a splendid job keeping her healthy and happy! I know it hurts, and it will for a while (everybody is different) but I promise you it will get much easier. I’ve lost two this year alone, each within a few months of each other. My first bearded dragon was also named Smaug, but she was severally stunted.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Living with you for such a long time, you obviously took good care of Smaug and she was a happy dragon for sure. Beautiful as well may I add from looking at those pics. May she rest in peace.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
These post are always sad 😥
I am so sorry for you loss 😢 💔 😔

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
She had a long life filled with care and love. I am very sorry for your loss.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom