So where do you buy your bulbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulabee

I noticed on another site that people are not buying there bulbs from a reptile shop, they are getting them from Asda B&Q and stores. Seems to work out a lot cheeper, what do you all think?

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
paulabee, most of us buy from online stores like: http://www.petmountain.com.
At this place you can get reptiSun 10.0 for around $20 US + shipping. As for just lighting you can use a tube florescent or a house hold flood light. Just make sure you have the fixtures to match.
Hope this helps out !
Janie.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
What Janie said, http://www.petmountain.com

Best prices, and efficient shipping. I like it best when I have a big order, however, aa shipping costs can run for just a few small things. When we ordered all the new equipment for our larger enclosure, complete with MVB, I ended up spending LESS THAN HALF what I spent for our starter enclosure at a local pet store (a 15 gallon versus a 40). An enclosure that included all the wrong things such as, too short of tank, compact UVB and the dreaded, calci-sand. :roll: I still seethe when I think about it. Grrrr. :wink:

Em

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko

Both of these online places are reasonable. I can order online 8 MVB's for the price I'd pay in the store for 4 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom