SNUGGLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayleenxx

Tempy's been more social lately, exploring new areas. She does this thing now when i try to put her back, she climbs and grasps onto my arm, doesnt want to go back in. :p

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
its to cute when they do that. My girl is like that too. I go to put her in and she will spin around and climb back up my arm, and she will not let go.

like i say, 1 hand to get them out, 5 hands to put them back XD.

i gave up once and let spyro sleep in my boyfriends dressing gown after he snuggled right into it

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
your right on the 5 hands to get them back in their viv. I have been taking Booger out when her lights come on and she lays on me to get warm, with blankets on her. She just loves it. I guess I spoil her to much, but shes one of a kind.

LOL, my Vladie does that too...when I try & put him to bed he "hugs" my arm and if he REALLY doesn't want to go he grabs on to my bracelet so I have to pry his little claws off.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
I fall asleep on the couch with mine about 3/4 of the time, pretty sure i've actually slept ON him by accident but he doesn't seem to care or he just wriggles out of it. Really hates going back into his house though wants to run the whole house!

kayleenxx

Original Poster
my baby has taken to hiding in the wierdest places when i take her out, like in my boots, under my pillows, in the corner on the floor behind the tv, on my tv stand- it has legs, i found her on the handle of my dresser ;P I love her though. I'll be doing my schoolwork , and she will climb up my pants and pancake out while on my lap. ;] She's the best. <3

kayleenxx

Original Poster
FalkorsMommy":2e212muz said:
Falkor does the "pancake" or "dinner plate" when I try to put him back and tries to whip me with his tail. :whip:
thats funny, she does the same thing to me, starts swinging her tail in a circle and flailing her legs and arms around, till her tail wraps aorund my wrist, then her claws in my arm. :/ hehehe. dont blame her though, my vents in my bedroom were recently cleaned and blow like crazy, my room is super toasty- 80 degrees as we speak. :] she sometimes falls asleep on my computer chair that is right in front of the vent.

smckay

I wish Little Monster would snuggle. I got him about a month ago and drastically improved his viv, and now he's finally eating twice a day. I have been giving him baths once a week, but when I took him out tonight, he FREAKED out and BIT ME! I guess I made him mad. I talked to him and he saw me come in for him (I didn't come from behind and scare him), but he wigged out! One step forward, two steps back? I always talk to him, but I don't want to stress him out about his new home.

But now I want to hang out!!!

:-(

kayleenxx

Original Poster
Sometimes, Tempy will just want to hang out in her viv, but I found the best time to take them out to get them to be used to snuggling is just a few minutes before their lights out time, their so used to settling down and going to sleep, that their usually their calmest at that point. Have just a dim light, and a very soft sweater or blanket on yourself, and hold them in your hand, or place them on your shoulder, they looooove to be tucked in, i keep her under my fleece robe, she loves it. :] Or, try having a heating pad underneath your shirt, lay down, and place them on your tummy. :] Temperance loooooves to snuggle, she always lets me know when she wants to, she will start trying to climb out of her viv, or wave at me when i come in the room. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom