sleeping with me in my bed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I should share this!? Me and my bearded dragon sleeping in the same bed. I think its cute he is like my baby! When its night time he falls asleep under the covers with me(; my baby! What do you think about this!??

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Awesome. I would do the same with Nim if he was bigger and I was a light sleeper. He must love being so close too. Beardies are bundles of personality. :D

beamingdragon

Original Poster
Yea! Hee is finally eating again and I'm just so happy!! I thought long and hard and I could not think of losing him!! So he's mine forever!! I love my baby boy beamer!! He is big too he has german giant in him so he's 24 inches and 400 grams what a boy he's a year how old is yours!!?

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Mine is about four months old now. I think he is 14 inches long now too. Could I see a pic of your boy? He sounds handsome like my Nimmy. :D

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Make an account with Photobucket or any other image sharing site and copy and paste the image code here. There is a tutorial on it in the "Photo Expressions" forum.

kjinxx2

Sub-Adult Member
I'm way too worried that I'd roll over on him in my sleep or that he'd crawl off the bed - I just put him back in his cage at night :p

LoveMy4BeardieGals

Hatchling Member
Audrey who is a mommas girl sleeps on an owl stuffed animal pillow by my pillow, wrapped in her fleecie blankets and I put my arm around her and snuggle her in. When we get comfy, I pull me and the hubbys comforter over her and I. She stays asleep anywhere from 2 hours up to as many as 6 hours with me. I am a light sleeper so I feel any wiggle or movement. If I think I am gonna go into a deeper sleep, I will put her back or have my hubby do it.

My other 3 will only take light snuggle naps with mommy or daddy, or us both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom