Just let her go?

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
So whenever I have my bearded dragon out, she tends to want to run and I only have her out when I’m on the bed and I don’t want her to end up falling but whenever I have her in the floor, there’s a chance of her going under my dresser should I just let her run and just kind of watch her and hope that she doesn’t fly off the bed or what should I do?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
So whenever I have my bearded dragon out, she tends to want to run and I only have her out when I’m on the bed and I don’t want her to end up falling but whenever I have her in the floor, there’s a chance of her going under my dresser should I just let her run and just kind of watch her and hope that she doesn’t fly off the bed or what should I do?
Put her on the floor but block off the bottom of the dresser so she cant get underneath

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
depending on the size of the gap, buy a pool noodle and cut it to length. we use those to keep sir henry from full run sliding under the gap beneath the office doors!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely let her run around. Just "baby proof" the room, so she can't get out of the room or caught
underneath of something & get stuck or lost.

Tracie

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom