SLEEPING TIME! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi! Beardies also have some very funny sleeping positions. In this theard you can share pictures of sleeping dragons. Let's see the most ridiculous, funny and uncomfortable position which they sleep. :D

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Found him like this, once. Sleeping under his bed. (His viv) Very... snug?
DSC00534-1.jpg

Thought this was sort of funny. Looks like he's being squished. (At first that's what I thought, and I totally freaked out.)
DSC00683.jpg

Kind of hard to see this one through the plexiglass. This was his second night with me. After spilling his salad everywhere, he fell asleep, spread-eagled against the tiles to absorb the heat (that was before he knew that his CHE went on at night, lol).
DSC00413.jpg

I've got some more that aren't on Photobucket. Will post later.

Cholla

Here's Wayvern when I didn't get her in bed in time
P1030857.jpg

and this is normal night night time, I usually have to drag her out of her blankie every morning, LOL
P1030846.jpg

herpfreak

Gray-bearded Member
Cholla":924d4 said:
and this is normal night night time, I usually have to drag her out of her blankie every morning, LOL
lol I have to do the same thing. Our spoiled little babies.

SJM

Hatchling Member
herpfreak":9af98 said:
:shock: Wow. That can't be comfortable.
That's what I would think. :lol: but he chills like that all the time. He must really enjoy it.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
aw, love seeing those pics...I should dig some of Trixie
Jasper...so far u'r the winner, well you were always special. I wonder if he still gets to do it, or it's different in heaven.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Lilly":fa529 said:
aw, love seeing those pics...I should dig some of Trixie
Jasper...so far u'r the winner, well you were always special. I wonder if he still gets to do it, or it's different in heaven.

It wouldn't be beardie heaven unless they could sleep in all kinds of crazy positions! :D

I love all these funny sleeping pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom