Scorch wants in Toki's viv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorch's viv is on the floor so I open the door and she can get in and out by herself to free roam. Yesterday she was out and seemed confused about why she couldn't get in. Of course this is not her viv, it belongs to Toki.
dfec17ce.jpg

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks, and it isn't ignorant. She is a tegu and they are not nearly as common a pet as a beardie, although there are a few members on here that own them. They make great pets, but are much larger than beardies and need allot more space and lots of attention to be tame.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:laughing6: That silly girl!
What's even funnier about the pic is that she actually does have a confused look on her face.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
lilblack94gt":8874e said:
I love Scorch's chunky belly! :love5:
She has started getting fat again now that winter is over. I gotta get a new scale cause mine only goes up to 500 grams and I think she is more like 800 :shock: She's a chunk!

PlantWac

Scorch can go in and out of her viv?

Wow, i continually underestimate how clever beardies are...

My girl tries to leap into her viv and wonders why she ends up on the floor most of the time.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
For her it is only a 4" jump because her viv has doors on the front. But I don't think they understand glass, as you can see in the picture she was like "Hey, why can't I get in? There seems to be an invisible force field here!" Toki's set up is not the same so I guess she was thinking WTF?
40268a8d.jpg
IMG_2139-1.jpg

Toki's Viv on the left and on the right Scorch's viv
ce06d83f.jpg
d5ae0cfe.jpg

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Thats to funny LOL We used to let Kinno have the run of the floor just open his viv and walk away. He would go in and out on his own. Scorch reminds me of Chimaira i had to get a new scale that goes up to 10lbs to make sure i could take his weight 750gs :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom