My rescue Beardies are so smart...

I have been a beardie momma for over 12 years... I have learned their little pea brain is so smart... I let my two rescues out for 5 hours a day... they have free roam of my first floor which is vast...Jupiter never poops in her tank always waits to get out then poops on my kitchen rug lol... Pluto who I thought was a boy lol... couldn't even hold herself up when I got her... they said she don't eat fruit or vegetables only things that move... poor thing... she automatically goes to the cat food bowl and munches out then waits at the fridge for her snack 2 blueberries.... both have full rein of their territory yet always end up on my foot...

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have been a beardie momma for over 12 years... I have learned their little pea brain is so smart... I let my two rescues out for 5 hours a day... they have free roam of my first floor which is vast...Jupiter never poops in her tank always waits to get out then poops on my kitchen rug lol... Pluto who I thought was a boy lol... couldn't even hold herself up when I got her... they said she don't eat fruit or vegetables only things that move... poor thing... she automatically goes to the cat food bowl and munches out then waits at the fridge for her snack 2 blueberries.... both have full rein of their territory yet always end up on my foot...
Pluto needs to start eating fresh veggies and insects- cat food is not healthy for her--

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
That doesn't make sense.
You should try a long lasting reptile formula like rep-cal for bearded dragons.

There's other brands you can try as well.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom