Ruby: I have a problem on my hands

So Ruby is going to be a problem. She wants out but doesnt tap yet. The looks...stink eye to the most intense power.
I let her out and she cuddles right away. She will then rise on her front legs to look around. I then stood up to give her a tour of the house, she loved it. I mean, she didnt try to jump, no stress marks but boy, her neck shouldve fell off from nosiness. I must admit it was cute. We then sat on the couch where she was in love again and I was able to observe her.
Around nighttime, I visited her again, she was about the cuddles again but then she wanted to jump on the couch. I saw it in her eyes. Boom- down to the couch she went. She's fast and determined. I thought she wanted to go back to her enclosure so I picked her up. Nope, she put herself right back down. I tried again, she crawled up my arm and sat there. I tried to turn it to see what she would do....nothing.
I walked towards the enclosure, she moved towards my shoulder. She was NOT having it.
I sat on the couch and she sat on my stomach- she was content.
I let her sit there for about 5 minutes then went to put her back. She was not having it.
I said, "well, you have to go"
When I picked her up, she wrapped her tail around me and off we went. she wasnt pleased but in she went. I received nasty stares - I then cut the light off to show her who was boss (okay, it was nighttime anyways).

So now I have someone running the first floor, the second floor- I am running out of floors. I guess there's always the basement right?!
Oh, I tried to measure her, she's 13-14 inches. I have to try again today. 20230819_063504.jpg

Rocky: Rocky hung out with me while I worked all day but around noon he hid. Do you think he knows. He wouldn't leave the room that I was in. He was awake because I would check on him but this wasn't cool. When I put him in his enclosure, he wanted out. He is up, he eats- I am waiting on a poop. He's up, he's doing well. As the temps rise, he looks like he wants to get off his basking spot. I wonder if he wants to brumate- oh no, he simply wants out. Here he comes, I gotta go!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Try letting Ruby explore the couch and see if he/she comes back to you. I think i have become Sinatra's security blanket, he gets down like that but after a few minutes he comes and gets back on me. When he started doing that is when i really fell in love with him.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeenaD11
Top Bottom