Rubbing face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
jmain":966ce said:
Ah he decided he didn't want all his crickets tonight :( but he is shedding a lot more today so I'm guessing thats what it is I also gave him a bath about 30 minutes after he ate the few crickets he did just since he was shedding. After bath took out to hang out on the bed and was very active like normal

Don't forget, regardless of how many crickets he eats he needs to bask for about 1-2 hours afterwards for digestion. And he should also be allowed some time under "the sun" to dry off before lights out.

jmain

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Usually after bath I take him out to hang out for a while before putting in mini condo should I put into condo first to dry off then let him hang out for a bit

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
jmain":e3ce6 said:
Usually after bath I take him out to hang out for a while before putting in mini condo should I put into condo first to dry off then let him hang out for a bit

I guess it would depend on if his Mini Condo is his basking spot? i've heard some people mention that if you put your bd back in his cage after a bath to soon before lights out he could possibly get a fungus from not being dry? Some others might be able to weigh in, but you might have to edit your title to also read something about bathing. or start a new bathing thread question. :)

jmain

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I call his viv his mini condo. On Sundays he gets his baths around 9ish and and Tuesday and Thursdays (along with the bath yesterday on Saturday) he got them around 4-5 and then I usually handle him for about 10-20minutes then he goes back in his mini condo feeding is at 6 and lights out at 8

Ruby2uesday

Juvie Member
Oh ok. that sounds good to me. earlier you made it sound as if it was eating, bath and then chillin outside of his viv, but your times sound good to me, although i'm no expert! LOL i snuggle w/ mine in a towel for a few minutes too, before putting him under his lights. just not to long, but he gets baths in the evening since i work all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom