repticon HELP please

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
We have never been to a show before. We are going Sunday. Can someone who has been please tell us what they are like and what to expect?

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I know there are vendors.

I would like to know what to expect from the show though. Partly because we have never been and partly because my
hubby is afraid of snakes and we need to know what to expect. Can someone who HAS been please help??

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Tom,
I think we are gonna go and see. He is gonna see if we can do it so hopefully we will see you there.
Jeritta

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
I have been to a couple. tom is right...lots of snake....LOL

It's great to go to if you want to buy your feeders in bulk, and not have to worry about shipping them.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks Mickeysmomma, that is helpful. That is something we needed to know. We are gonna go tomorrow. hopefully we can find Tom's booth.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
jeritta":36hm00lt said:
I know there are vendors.

I would like to know what to expect from the show though. Partly because we have never been and partly because my
hubby is afraid of snakes and we need to know what to expect. Can someone who HAS been please help??

Well let me just say I am TERRIFIED of snakes, but I'm fine with them like in tanks. Maybe even intrigued. Anyway, the ones I've been to there are tables set up with vendors. Everything from animals (most of which are snakes, but a lot of geckos too) to cage decor to feeders. I really do like going and just looking at the animals.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
No one will try to put a snake on him will they??? I know that is a stupid question but I have to ask.
He will be okay with them behind tables or in tanks as long as no one touches him with one. He is even okay with me playing with them.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
good that is what I needed to know. Now if I can just keep him from finding a baby that he wants while we are there. lol.
We have empty vivs so that is a problem lol. :D

We may have to change our thread from Jeritta's fantastic 4 to Jeritta's fantastic 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom