Rankings and when you get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
when you get a certain # of posts, you get a new ranking. does anyone know what the ranks are and how many posts you need to achieve these? :?: :?:

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
I always thought the names were funny, but other than that I never really cared. Hmmm, it's an interesting question you pose.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
here is a rundown of the titles and the amount of posts you need to achieve them :)

newbie poster - 0
hatchling poster - 50
juvie poster - 300
sub-adult poster - 750
gray-bearded poster - 1,500
extreme poster- 3,000
bd.org addict - 5,000
bd.org sicko - 10,000

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
I hope people don't post just to achieve the titles, and only post because they enjoy it or find the information they are providing useful or relevant in some way. I would hate it to turn into a competition.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
jeserah":1svcw9gt said:
I hope people don't post just to achieve the titles, and only post because they enjoy it or find the information they are providing useful or relevant in some way. I would hate it to turn into a competition.
what you are talking about is what many people refer to as "post whores" - basically people who only post in order to increase their post counts. i haven't really seen anyone fitting that description on this site, but i've definitely seen it on other sites i'm on.

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Omg, haha, what a descriptive name. I guess that I could say I was one of those on yahoo answers for a while. But then I thought to myself one day, I thought, "What's the point? Is this an efficient use of my time?" And I stopped. So I understand where you're coming from; I'm glad we're relatively sane here on BD.org

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
We all know a post whore.....lol
He is a good friend of mine so I have no problem saying it.....lmao
Lance????? Where are you buddy??? Ohhhhhhhh Lance????????
I will give Lance a bone here tho. He is always ready to help someone 1st.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
TheWolfmanTom":1t42x9sq said:
lol, oh yeah, there is him ;-) but i haven't seen him on here since this past weekend. wonder where he's been...

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
TheWolfmanTom":1oz2bhoq said:
Tom, I'm glad you said it and not me... LOL
You are right though... Lance has always been there to help members out. He's a good guy! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom