Puff and Pedro... And there homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickMcMuff

DSCN01221.jpg
DSCN01081.jpg
DSCN01301.jpg
DSCN01181.jpg

Puff is the dragon and Pedro is the Ig. i got them both in January and have been reading these forums for a while, but finally decided to post

Hehe.

Puff the magic draaagoonnn.

Reminds me of that old song. =P
Great lizards. I had an Ig. for awhile...her name was Caj. She got huge! I finally had to part with her...an apartment was no place for an Iguana. Good luck with yours, they're great pets.

I've just got my girl now. Beardie. =)

DickMcMuff

Original Poster
..... And just to keep the negative comments away, no I dont rely on the stick on thermometers. I have digitals with probes and an infra red temp gun.

And yes Pedro is a true red iggy

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hello and Welcome,

Puff is a little cutie!! Love Pedro....I believe we have someone else on here with a red Iguana.

BTW....very nice set ups too!!!

Dawn :D

DickMcMuff

Original Poster
Thanks Dawn..... It was no fun carrying the Igs home upstairs thats for sure.

Wow someone else has a red one too? I havent seen any others and cant find much online about them, I was trying to see what one would look like as an adult...

Yes Puff is super cute, he is my favorite

DickMcMuff

Original Poster
my guy looks like he has a little yellow coming in where his head and neck meet, but no green yet..... That would be pretty sweet looking i would think

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
How long have you had him? That is where i began to see the yellow too. He just shed and now there is more yellow on his head. Ill show u a before and after pic. the new pic is before his last shed tho.
Before
CIMG4517.jpg

After
IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

DickMcMuff

Original Poster
I got him the middle of Januaryhe was so tiny (he still is small, about 71/4" and 17 grams). I think he was hatched the end of december

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom