Poop

goosegoose

Beardie name(s)
Goose
My beardie just pooped, but part of it is kind of weird and a brownish-red. Is it any concern? (picture below)

Attachments

• IMG_9575.jpeg
    IMG_9575.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 74

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie just pooped, but part of it is kind of weird and a brownish-red. Is it any concern? (picture below)
What supplements are you feeding and how often ? How old is the dragon? What kind of uvb are you using? Coil or long tube fixture?

goosegoose

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Goose
My beardie is over a year old so she gets roaches or hornworms two or three times a week that i usually dust with calcium powder two out of the three days. And, she has a 10.0 uvb reptisun long tube fixture.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Do you feed the cubes to the roaches, that can causes discolored urates also.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
My beardie is over a year old so she gets roaches or hornworms two or three times a week that i usually dust with calcium powder two out of the three days. And, she has a 10.0 uvb reptisun long tube fixture.
What calcium powder d 3 or w/out d 3? Is the uvb a T 5 or a T 8

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No, they eat powdered food.

The calcium powder has d 3 and I believe the uvb is a T5.
I would cut the D 3 back to once a week and use calcium w/out D 3 - make sure your uvb is properly placed for your screen - fine mesh in the tank 12-15 inches directly above the basking decor - wide hole 8-10 directly above the basking decor

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom