Pooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How old is your dragon? Babies normally go daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times depending on how much they eat. Adults can go daily, but most of the time it is less frequent such as every other day or every third day depending on their diet.
What type of foods do you feed her?

Tracie

nilla

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
shes 6 months old and i just got her a few days ago.
she eats only crickets as of now,,she only eats about 25 a day.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
give it a few days for her to acclimate to her surroundings. more often then not they get very stressed when the change homes. also make certain that you soak her every 2-3 days and you should try feeding her veggies such as leafy greens (collards, mustard, etc.) Ill bet her appetite will pick up in a few days. if she doesnt poop after about a week you may want to have her checked for some type of impaction. Do you know anything about her care from before you got her. was she on some kind of particle substrate? what is your heating and lighting like (proper temps aid in digestion). Hope she gives you a big stinky one soon lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom