Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Great updates Gina, I'm so amazed that MoMo and Digi get along so well, I thought that even when you put 2 girls together unless they were from the same clutch and same age, there would be problems. That's what happened to my poor Bella, but I won't get into that, I know you watch them carefully. Enjoyed the updates, looking forward to the pics...............that little Buddy just kills me, love it!

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
Sounds like all is well with your buddies! I love the turtle! I love my tortoise! they make awesome pets don't they? Maybe Zim is a little depressed because he cant frolic outside and play like usual because of the cold. :dontknow:

I noticed that with my little baby girl and Pip. Even though Pip is an awful monster that ate her sister....she brightens up and head bobs showing off her stuff and pip looks slightly annoyed but nothing much. I never put them anywhere near each other after what she did to the little one. I doubt she would try it again because she was miserable for about a week. Anyway....horror stories...

Thats awesome that digi gets along with momo like that! She could be a little frightened of you thats why she get all dark when you move her. can't wait for some more pictures!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
First, MoMo pics:

This one's for Jacqui - Hiding in my hair (1/6)
2011_01-06.jpg

Another night of falling asleep with Digi (1/7)
2011_01-07.jpg

How does she sleep being sideways??
2011_01-08.jpg

Sexy leg! (1/9)
2011_01-09.jpg

Digi

Somebody need some privacy? (1/4)
2011_01-04.jpg

Basking with MoMo
2011_01-04a.jpg

Making sure MoMo's ok before zonking out (1/7)
2011_01-07.jpg

Pookie

Triple chin?
2011_01-07b.jpg

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Congrats on your new foster daughter! MoMo is a doll! :D You are such an angel for taking her in :D :D

I love all your pictures and videos,and the stories behind them.You have a very good looking zoo Gina! :p
That is so cute the way Digi is "mothering" Momo :lol:
The privacy pic and sexy leg pic cracked me up :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Momo has settled in really well, I see, and Digi is an angel to take her under her wing, so to speak. Such great pics, I love the one where Didi is checking that Momo is settled for the night before she goes to bed. Awwwwww, Didi makes a great bigger sister.

I know Jacqui did the right thing, she is so busy right now. And you are such a good mother/beardie slave.

Momo already looks better in your care, she'll probably start growing, too. Sweetie grew 1" between 1 & 2 yrs old.

Hugs to all of you,
Deb & zoo

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Somebody need some privacy?
OMG! :laughhard:
I needed that laugh! :)

Sounds like Digi is a lot like Tiggs use to be. Tiggs when I first joined the site was housed with other females. She was such a little angel never showed any aggression, or signs of intimidation, or dominancy. However since I joined the site and seperated everyone she won't tolerate company anymore. Though I think it may have more to do with she's a lady beardie now and needs her privacy. LOL

Glad that Buddy decided to come out for some hydration.

Poor Zim he might be feeling a little left out with one more beardie in the house. He's such a handsome puppy...give him a puppy snuggle for me.

Hugs & Snuggles!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
MoMo

What's that? (1/9)
2011_01-09a.jpg

She ended up falling asleep like this
2011_01-09b.jpg

Is he a beardie like me?
2011_01-09c.jpg

Crammed herself in for night night (1/10)
2011_01-10a.jpg

Digi

(Continuation of MoMo's pic above) (1/10)
2011_01-10.jpg

Trying to be like her lil sis? (1/11)
2011_01-11a.jpg

THE HAB IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND UNIQUE!! I LOVE IT !! SOMETIMES, I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE A CAT SO I COULD SECTION OFF A PART OF OUR SUN ROOM FOR MINE AND MAKE EM A LITTLE HOUSE.... ; ( ... NO WAY TO KEEP OUR LITTLE "CURIOUS" MI-MI AWAY THOUGH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom