Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Love the pics! I can't believe she climbed the window screen! You are going to have your hands very full with your four!

fez09

Extreme Poster
WOW< she looks sooooo much like Belle from the top!!! Those are really great pics, I loved the screen ones with the sun in the background. Pookie had quite the beard wanting out didn't he! Digi looked very happy!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Just love all the pics, Gina, especially the "Good Morning" pic, so precious, did they really sleep there together?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Loved all the pictures Gina. I didn't realize there was such a size difference until I saw the 2 of them side by side. They both look great. I can certainly see the resemblance of Digi to Misty too, even in the way they hold themselves.

Pookie put on quite a show. :lol: Looked like he was dancing. He thinks Digi is HOT and rightly so. You better watch those two very closely. :wink:

Couldn't believe the position that Digi was in when you asked where the internal organs went. That looked painful, they sure get themselves into some weird positions.

Thanks for all the pics and the video.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wonderful pics, Digi is so funny with her positions, especially the climbing the screen pics and the "where do her organs go" pics. Looks like you have another escape artist on your hands. She sure can stretch! Loved the video, Pookie thinks Digi is HOT and, as Diane said, rightly so, as she's a beautiful beardie. Congrats, Gina, I knew you'd fall for her!

HUGS
Deb

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I still can't believe that Digi is mine, even after 2 weeks (wow!).

Renee - Yes, they did sleep there together. Pookie's covered with another blanket, so he can't see her until I wake them up. Also, I tuck Pookie in first, then Digi much later.
Deb - Her escape wasn't a fluke. She knew exactly what she was doing. The only way she knew how and where to climb out is by watching Pookie, unless she'd already done so at Barbara's -- hmmm . . .

Took Pookie with me to visit my parents today, as always. He was so alert when we got into the house, almost like he was trying to remember being there. When we sat down to dinner, I placed him next to me on the kitchen table, where he sat motionless until we finished eating. Then, out of nowhere, he bolted across the table and sat right in front of my mom, staring at her for nearly 20 minutes. Just as mom was telling me how well behaved he was and how his colors were so light, he took a flying leap onto her chest! As soon as he landed, he quickly climbed up higher and tucked his head into her neck. He clung onto her for such a long time, all the while having the prettiest yellow color ever.

2010_06-13.jpg

(pardon the horrible quality, it was taken with my cell -- the one day I don't take my camera, he decided to do something cute)

And no, I didn't tell them about Digi. I'll wait a week and surprise them :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Wow! Somebody has been busy with the camera. :D Nice pic's Gina! :mrgreen: And my how big Pookie looks to me now. :shock: :lol:
He's so handsome! :love5:

Digi had never escaped here as the baby viv's are 2' tall...however it doesn't surprise me her daddy is quite the escape artist. :lol: He did like that too when he was little if he could get one nail hooked he was outta there. :lol: Now he can just staight clear it if he wants.

Aww! :love5: I love the pic of Pookie and your mom. :love5:
Wait a week? It's already been 2.... :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
fresnowitte":fnx4gj6t said:
Digi had never escaped here as the baby viv's are 2' tall...however it doesn't surprise me her daddy is quite the escape artist. :lol: He did like that too when he was little if he could get one nail hooked he was outta there. :lol: Now he can just staight clear it if he wants.
Oh sure, now you tell me! What other secrets are you withholding from me?

fresnowitte":fnx4gj6t said:
Wait a week? It's already been 2.... :lol:
I'm waiting til next week to use the excuse of a b-day gift to myself :mrgreen:
They'd also just got back from a 2-week vacation, so they totally missed the whole thing.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Oh sure, now you tell me! What other secrets are you withholding from me?
Eh...Ummm! Excuse me dear but how many pic's have I posted of PVT Blaze escaping? Or of him sitting on the back of his viv? Or in the window behind his viv? Or climbing the shears behind his viv? Come on now you know that pics say more than a thousand words. :lol:

I'm waiting til next week to use the excuse of a b-day gift to myself
Brilliant idea! :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lol Gina, ignore my text askin how your mom likes her new grand baby. I'll try to read your thread before asking questions next time :wink:

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Those pics are great and that story of Pookie jumping on your Mom for some snuggles is so sweet :love5:

I missed the whole Digi going to live with you so a HUGE HUGE HUGE Congrats on your new baby :p

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Gina, that pic of Pookie and your mom is so sweet! :love5:
So you got a birthday coming up, huh?! Great idea to tell your parents Digi was a b'day gift. Heck you could even go as far as to tell them Barb sent her to you as a surprise :roll: :roll: :wink:
Glad to hear all is well with your new baby.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
fresnowitte":199oyy9t said:
Eh...Ummm! Excuse me dear but how many pic's have I posted of PVT Blaze escaping? Or of him sitting on the back of his viv? Or in the window behind his viv? Or climbing the shears behind his viv? Come on now you know that pics say more than a thousand words. :lol:
:oops: I forgot

gulfbrzdawn":199oyy9t said:
So you got a birthday coming up, huh?! Great idea to tell your parents Digi was a b'day gift. Heck you could even go as far as to tell them Barb sent her to you as a surprise :roll: :roll: :wink:
Shhhh, nobody was suppose to know that :oops:
Hmmm, a surprise present from Barb . . . that might just work :twisted:

I wonder what my babies are doing right now: Wonder if Digi tried to climb out again - Wonder if Pookie had climbed out and paced in front of her viv, then gave up in frustration and is sitting on his window perch (which, by the way, Digi absolutely loves) - Wonder if Buddy is already in the couch - Wonder how many pieces of bone Zim hid in his cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom