Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
:-D :) :( :-o :shock: :-? 8) :lol: :-x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :-| :mrgreen: :silent: :study: :puke: :angry5: :banghead: :blob5: :blob8: :book: :dontknow: :headbang: :help: :love5: :laughing6: :love10: :lurk: :notworthy: :protest: :sleepy2: :wave: :bleick: :whip: :laughhard: :bikerwave:

yea!

Nikki14

i personaly enjoy this site to its fullest and am glad to be a part of it!! Im new to this site and have gotten nothing but kind words and helpful information from people who not only care about bearded dragons but the people who own them as well. :D thank you to all the people on this site who take the time out of their busy lives and caring for their families to help and be kind to others, and some complete strangers!! it takes very special people to do so :)
enough said

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Sadly, Brady wanted me to share his black beard pic with everyone.
brady-7.jpg

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
LOL Gina, yup, thats sweet little Brady.

I was holding Foster, and it did not make Brady happy! He is actually a head bobbing, black bearding little guy if he sees Waffle or Foster. Its hard to take him seriously though, since he still looks cute!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I DO! I have a very pointless AND sad post!

For the past 5 days, I'd been pointlessly going through very sad baby withdrawals.
I had to leave my babies at my parents' to attend a conference in Boston, and even before I left, I already pointlessly started to miss them. I can't wait to go home so I could sadly smother all three of them until they pointlessly get tired of my and run away :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
So I'm reading the newspaper this morning and happen to glance at the local "for sale" section of the classifieds. I about fell out of my chair, when I saw a pointless, but sadly funny ad. Here is what it said word for word(even the bold print)...

WHITE TRASH compactor $100. Call (***)***-****.

I wonder if our sad government know these exist, and if so... why aren't they using them?????!!!!! :lol:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
gulfbrzdawn":16sfj9rz said:
So I'm reading the newspaper this morning and happen to glance at the local "for sale" section of the classifieds. I about fell out of my chair, when I saw a pointless, but sadly funny ad. Here is what it said word for word(even the bold print)...

I wonder if our sad government know these exist, and if so... why aren't they using them?????!!!!! :lol:

HAHAHAHA! Love it!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":15oiq6tj said:

smiley3820.gif

Priceless!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sadly, this thread seems to have been missed. I was thinking about it the other day when I decided this evening to find it and try to bring it back as It's one of my favorite funny threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom