Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2009

I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting

JimD

Juvie Member
I think you just made a great exsample of a post that that never should have been.
Its an open Forum. If you dont like it, dont read it.

Jim.

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
I'm guessing the point to this was just to wind people up out of sheer boredom with your own life.

CalicoRyukin

Hatchling Member
i wonder what spurred him to make one of the saddest and most pointless posts of all?
as was said before if you don't like it, then leave. nobody is forcing you to read or post..(and yeah, for a first post it was kinda stupid) i for one will gladly put a leash on my dragon, cuz i don't need him jumping down and getting hurt or lost.

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Ugh…yeah, that is what you call a troll. Probably just looking to stir up trouble and get people all worked up. This is a discussion group…pretty self explanatory. Don’t like it, don’t join.

I think we should just take this posting completely off topic and talk about all of the things we love about beardeddragon.org. That way we can defeat the original intent of this post. I will go first.

This is the very best informational site I have found about bearded dragons and their care. All of the members here are so helpful and I enjoy chatting with each and every one of you on a daily basis. I really do feel as if we are one big family. Everybody here cares so much about their BD’s and everyone else’s BD’s too! The moderators are wonderful and do a great job making sure this is an enjoyable place for everybody to be (that is why we DON’T generally have people around here with the attitude of the person who posted this thread).

I love looking at all of your pictures, hearing all of your cute beardy stories and the overall sharing of information around here. It’s awesome to be able to get so many different opinions on issues and knowing that I can count on 99% of the information being accurate.

It makes my day to see pictures of Fudge or Jasper or many of the other BD’s outside and enjoying themselves. I can’t wait to take Diesel out this year, I’m actually sad that Rexy is too small for a leash yet.

I have made some wonderful, likeminded friends here and everybody is 100% committed to having the happiest and most content BD’s. I love reading about others experiences and sharing my own and I am constantly learning here. This place is a wealth of knowledge and it is because of the outstanding members that frequent the forum. Thank You to all of you, I couldn’t ask for a better place to learn and to help educate others.

Nicole

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Wow Nicole

You pretty much covered everything!! :mrgreen:

I love the fact that Fudge has grown up on this site.. Everyone has watched her grow just like I have and its great..

I have had tons of issues that I have been helped through..

I have made a good few friends whom I'd love to meet one day!!

I just love being part of something like this!!

CalicoRyukin

Hatchling Member
woo. :D i love this site because it taught me how to take proper care of a beardie before i went out and bought one. i love it because the majority of members are nice people, and i like to read about them and their dragons. i too also love seeing pics of peoples dragons outside or otherwise, enjoying themselves. makes me can't wait 'til i can do those same things with Remy. :mrgreen: i feel like most of the people here would be awsome to hang out with, and without their help, i'd be the typical, "the petstore told me to do this" kinda person, and my dragon would be miserable. ... but because of this site thats not the case... so , YAY BEARDEDDRAGON.ORG!!! :mrgreen: :roll:

jeramiemaza

Hatchling Member
I don't even have to say anything, yall got this one. I read this and I thought ... well never mind that I don't need a temp ban for saying what I thought. He is most likly a young teen kid who is wanna be goth and mad at the whole world cause they just don't understand him :( :( :( :(

jeramiemaza

Hatchling Member
Ya know I did not read all the post first. Off topic, I love this site as well. What makes me mad is pet stores (warehouse style). Why do they stock all this useless and dangerous stuff, and how can they be ignorant to every aspect of the pet industry? After being surrounded by it all the time shouldn't they at least learn a few things with time? If it wasn't for this site my baby BD would not have made it to long I bet. I had it all wrong and I even had "professional" help. Thank you for all them pointless post guy's 'cause they helped this newbie a lot. This is like a community not just a message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom