Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gogga":2spjratu said:
Pogie pointlessly looking at me as if to say "Help!!!! theres a whole bunch of skin that wont come off"

Sadly i just had to stand there and hope it would come off soon :?

Photo0051.jpg
Awww, poor baby! Look at those sad puppy dog eyes.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sheesh, I really need to look into getting a doggy shrink for Zim :roll:
For the past 10 minutes, he hed been pointlessly staring at me from across the room. I sadly begged him to go back to nappy, but he refused. I finally gave in (as usual) and let him outside. Well, just as I expected, instead of needing to go potty, Zim is now pointlessly and sadly napping on the deck, in the hot sun, instead of the nice cool indoors :roll:

myzeak

Hatchling Member
I wonder if there is any money in a pet shrink.Its not like they can prove you didnt help unless the brought in one of the people who thinks they can actually talk to them ( not including most of you guys cause you all can talk to and understand them :wink: )

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I wouldn't seriously pay anyone to pointlessly tell me what I already know of my babies. I sadly can read them like a book, even if they don't want me to :wink:, and nobody else would even come remotely close to what I could tell them.
But if it was free, I'd be interested in hearing what they "think" my babies are thinking.

[edit: forgot to include "pointless" and "sad"]

MissT

BD.org Addict
Goonie":28dvvu4t said:
Zim is now pointlessly and sadly napping on the deck, in the hot sun, instead of the nice cool indoors

So Zim, pointlessly thinks he is a beardie? hehe!

Kazi is, sadly, being a total Daddy's boy at the moment! He pointlessly black beards at me but as soon as daddy walks in he gets happy!! Sadly, but not pointlessly, its because Im the one who has to stick needles in his 'bicep' every other day!! Or maybe its because he knows im a big softy and will cuddle him all day long if he pointlessly huffs because of the sad needles!!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Poor Kazi, what he has to put up with. Too bad he blames you!

Sadly and pointlessly we're now waiting for Issy to lay her 2nd batch of eggs. Infertile, like Sweetie. So they seem to be alternating months to lay eggs. It's sadly driving us batty, but we just grin and bear it, mostly Roger, 'cause he's always home when eggs are laid. He helps Sweetie or Issy to cover the eggs and tap down the soil so it's all even. Sweetie's sadly gotten so used to this help that she waits once her eggs are laid for Daddy to help her. Then she inspects minutely what Daddy has done! It is so funny to watch.

Our boys are blackbeard experts, one being blacker than the next. They hardly ever get a glimpse of each other, but must be smelling all those dragon hormones in the air. Sadly I can't do anything about it & I've pointlessly told them so. Lonzo, Rubio and Leo just look at me funny when I comment on their beards and bobbing :roll: :mrgreen:

Deb and my zoo

MissT

BD.org Addict
I pointlessly made Kazi bleed when I was giving him his injection today. This made me very sad! Hes ok now but he was, sadly, hopping around for about 15 mins this afternoon!

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
MoMo pointlessly thinks that she is a grown up and can brumate, even though it is spring and 88* here. Gem, on the other hand, sadly will not go BACK to sleep, and insists on sadly romping around the room while I'm gone, and running into her now-empty viv, sitting where her basking rock used to be and waiting for the light to come on. Sigh.

Oh. And sadly, my thread was pointlessly locked while I was gone.

AND, MoMo is now pointlessly almost equal to Gem in length. Gem is 17''. MoMo is probably around 15''.

Jacqui

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
jacqui778":z7vygu3k said:
Oh. And sadly, my thread was pointlessly locked while I was gone.
That's what you get for being MIA for so long.

I had a very sad and traumatic experience this morning. After getting dressed, I walked into the living room to wake up Pookie and Buddy (well, mostly to pluck Buddy out of the couch), and as I stood in front of Pookie's viv I noticed that he wasn't where I left him at last night (ok, technically this morning since it was 4am when I sadly dragged my skinny butt to bed). I then pointlessly lifted up his blankie hoping to see him hiding, but still no Pookie. Panic started to set in. I then looked behind and underneath Henry the Hippo -- no Pookie; underneath his tree branch -- no Pookie. My baby had vanished into thin air! :shock: Knowing that he couldn't have walked himself out of his viv, because he hadn't pooped, my heart began to race and utter fear was taking over. For the exception of Mr. Bear being sadly turned over, nothing else in his viv had been moved. WHERE IS MY POOKIE?! WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO HIM IN 4 SHORT HOURS?!

Just as I turned around to begin my frantic search of the entire upstairs, I noticed something pointlessly out of place on top of the couch. COULD IT BE?! Nah, he wouldn't have pointlessly climbed out of his viv and up on the couch by himself! No way! But after closer investigation, I quickly saw the shape of a beardie sitting comfortably on top of the couch, sadly waiting for his perch to be put up in front of the window. :roll:

Yeah, I really need to stop pointlessly wishing for things because they'll eventually come true, and give me a heart attack in the process.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, he really got out? :shock: I'll bet your heart is still hammering. I'm glad you finally found him, but what does this mean, a bigger viv or beardie proof the living room? We had to get Rubio a 75gal, he also did the big escape and right in front of me, too :mrgreen: Tell Pookie, good for him to be able to escape his viv and drive Mommy nuts! :roll:

Gotta love him,
Deb and my zoo

gogga

Juvie Member
Hi all,

He he, Pogie had me laughing so much last night... See i put a blankie in her VIV as winters approaching and want her to get used to it.
Well HA, she just sat up on her branch, SADLY giving it the evil eye when suddenly for the first time... An POINTLESS attemt at a BEARD :eek:
Cos the blankie was there to stay.....

What she doesnt know though... Nextweek she's getting a Fluffy toy..... Everyone apparently has them in the VIV's so thought maybe she would like one tooo, Will see what her reaction is

SNC00373.jpg

SNC00372.jpg

After a while, she just gave up.... And played SUPERMAN :D Hie hie

SNC00377.jpg

This morning......... Wakey wakey

Early morning PANCAKE
SNC00382.jpg

SNC00383.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Pogie; welcome to the site Pogie's slave! The pics are awesome, just loved them. Pogie's so pretty, or handsome if that's better.

My zoo all say hi: Sweetie, Lonzo, Issy, Rubio and Leo

Deb

gogga

Juvie Member
Thanx Deb,

Yeah shes awesome.....

And a silly little thing.... I replaced her reptile carpet today with tiles, to keep the VIV cleaner .... SO what does she do to show her disgust with her blankie?? Poops on it (LOL) not the tiles.....

Such a tease

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom