Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
beardieluv":3grpdp8s said:
I pointlessly went to dairy queen and got a chocolate covered strawberry bowl, and they sadly only put ONE strawberry in it. :angry5:

Now that was NOT pointless but............very sad!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Freeie":3b0bb6oo said:
Darien sadly looking cute. He helped make his own birthday cake... Yummy frosting!

It looked more like he wanted to BE a birthday cake :laughing6:

I agree with everyone. I'm in love with that ultra adorable boy more now than ever :p

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Freeie":2ao5ejma said:
Darien sadly looking cute. He helped make his own birthday cake... Yummy frosting!

What a cutie patooti..........he's so fortunate to have you...................not sad or pointless, but true!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, I pointlessly watched Animal Planet's "Fatal Attraction" show last night and came to the sad conclusion that if I had the financial backing, I'd be one of those sad people featured on the show. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Here's the world's most pointless and saddest post ever: I finally put away the Christmas tree!
:oops:

gogga

Juvie Member
Pogie pointlessly looking at me as if to say "Help!!!! theres a whole bunch of skin that wont come off"

Sadly i just had to stand there and hope it would come off soon :?

Photo0051.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom