Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sandy H, pointlessly I forgot to tell you I also Missed you. I've been thinking about you and your family and wondering what has been happening in your life. Welcome back, it's good to see you.

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
just a reminder how sad and pointless the OP was :lol: :laughhard:

Mik2009":3m25rzta said:
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting

now we're havin a blast with it :blob8: :mrgreen: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Well since you sadly refreshed my memory ajkry2...I have the urge to post a pointless pic.

Sure you wanna go there Roux?
DSC01611.jpg

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
sadly i pointlessly "Awwed" out loud when i saw the kittens they are so cute lol and Roux is huge have u been feeding her fertilizer lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Morgan, hasn't Roux gotten big? :shock: She grew to fast. :( She'd probably eat fertilizer if I offered it to her. :lol: She hasn't yet turned down not one item she has been offered. She eats everything in sight.
BTW...I'm sadly braggin' not pointlessly complaining. :laugh6:

Ajkry2 that is an adorable pic of Sahara and Adrian. I love furry and scaley pic's. :love5:
Adrian is a gorgeous kitty.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
mine have been such slow growers :roll: but they were both "rescues" so im not suprised if they are going to be smaller bearded dragons

and i pointlesly just sealed my new tank im making its looking so great

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Just a small line to get me back on this thread, as I love it!

Sandy H. Welcome back, will look for your new thread, hopefully all is well with your computer now and we'll get updates!

Sadly & pointlessly we had to move, it's all over now. Luckily just in the next building, so our dragons didn't got thru any relocation stress as the living room is set up the same.

Talk to you guys later, it's so great that this thread is still active, sadly WAY TO GO TROLL, you started one of the longest threads on this forum!

Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What a great picture, did Precious have a problem with Roux? Gotta go check out Roux's thread, got unsubscribed again/ :banghead: Give Precious a hug and kiss all those sweet babies for me. Glad you're there to help her with her kitties. Roux sure has grown!

HUGS
Deb

MissT

BD.org Addict
I think it is most pointless that mothers day over here is 2 months before mothers day over there yet fathers day is on the same day....

I think this is possibly my most pointless post yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom