petco $1 gallon AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Petco has it again. we were there today to get a plant for the fish tank and saw the sign for the $1 gallon sale again until
10/23/10. It started today.

fez09

Extreme Poster
This is such an awesome deal, get it while you can! 40 gallon breeder for $40 bucks!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
yea just don't do like we did last month when they had the sale. we got all the way home with our treasure only to realize we forgot to get a top
for it. so had to go all the way back and buy a hood for it. :oops:

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
haven't seen on line only in stores somekind of anniversary sale. need to go soon if you are going they sale out very
quick when they have it.

I went there today. all i did was join the little club and i saved 75dollars on a 40gal tank. it was awesome! now what to do with all that space...

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I picked up a 40 gallon breeder yesterday! It's a great deal. I tried to get one last time that they had the deal but they ran out. I am so happy they have the sale again :blob5: I wanted to get a top for it but they were all sold out :roll: Oh well, I'll have to pick one up later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom