Parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.

daner923

Gray-bearded Member
The signs are typically reduced appetite, lethargy, and the big one is very stinky poo. Sometimes they are okay except for the poo smelling. Depends where you get a fecal done - at a vet, probably $30-50 at a vet. You can also get one done by Cheryl and beardeddragon.co. They are much cheaper - I want to say $5-7, but don't quote me on that! You would just have to send it to her in the mail following her directions.

Dementeddogz

Hatchling Member
Yep alot of us will take if much cheaper then a vet, seen quite a few lately just preemptive :shock: dosing with pancur.

Lenewen

Juvie Member
You can get a cheap fecal done from Cheryl on beardeddragon.co and then order your panacur from her too, I think! I know breeders who give panacur to their dragons every spring as a preemptive measure against parasites. I am noticing some stinky poo lately, I will likely be ordering a float myself :D

Esther19

BD.org Addict
It is not recommended to treat your dragon for parasites without a positive fecal exam. Many of the medicines used are very harsh on their systems and should be used only when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom