Confusing Poop...

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Another trick I've seen on here for BSFL is to feed them one at a time so your dragon actually chews. Sir Henry won't eat them, so I have no personal experience with this.

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Calcium, and a multivitamin. Feeders are mainly BSFL and Silkworms, where size isn’t and issue.
What is your lighting setup? What lights do you use, what temp are they set to, how long are they on and off, how are they set up in the tank, how many gallons is the tank? Are you interested in trying maybe some dubia or crickets?

Bruce Wayne

Original Poster
What is your lighting setup? What lights do you use, what temp are they set to, how long are they on and off, how are they set up in the tank, how many gallons is the tank? Are you interested in trying maybe some dubia or crickets?
Her husbandry is on point. Linear Arcadia UVB, 150 watt basking bulb with basking temp 100-105. 120 gallon tank, and she does get Dubai roaches as well. Crickets….no thanks.

Hazelthebeardeddragon

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel
Her husbandry is on point. Linear Arcadia UVB, 150 watt basking bulb with basking temp 100-105. 120 gallon tank, and she does get Dubai roaches as well. Crickets….no thanks.
Ok have you did a vet check other than just parasites? I’d lay back on bsfl for a while considering she hadn’t completely digested them. I’d also lay back on squash and bell peppers. You could try a probiotic supplement and maybe that will help with digestion

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom