Occasionally shaking his head when I stroke him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Sometimes when I'm stroking Mushu's head he'll occasionally shake it as if he's telling me to stop or something. Any thoughts why?

some people dont like their head rubbed, i have one very aggressive male who doesnt really like to be touched at all and if you touch his head hell shake it like crazy then run away and if your finger ends up in front of his mouth, hes going for it. Hes only actually gotten me twice and hes never broke the skin but now i know his game and can anticipate what hes gonna do. I still love the little guy though hes just not a people person or beardo lol.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
colorourselves":2zaeooo3 said:
some people dont like their head rubbed, i have one very aggressive male who doesnt really like to be touched at all and if you touch his head hell shake it like crazy then run away and if your finger ends up in front of his mouth, hes going for it. Hes only actually gotten me twice and hes never broke the skin but now i know his game and can anticipate what hes gonna do. I still love the little guy though hes just not a people person or beardo lol.

Yeah but the thing his he usually likes being rubbed on the head, back and chin so could it just be random?

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
I think one of ours is just plain ticklish. He sometimes also shakes his head when you stroke him, but other times he squirms when you stroke his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom