Shaking his head after I give him food on the tweezer

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
A few times when I give my bearded dragon greens or crickets on a tweezer, after he eats it, he shakes his head. He has been doing it with the first food I feed him if I feed him a few things in a row. Normally, he shakes his head when I do something annoying. Or something is on him like water. There is purée on the greens, but nothing on the crickets. He has purée on his face. I’m wondering if he is trying to get that off. Does anyone know what this could mean?

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Mine do that sometime, nothing to worry about. BTW you can give him slightly larger crickets, he's big enough. Good to see him eating after all he's been through.
Thank you for all your help. I actually have been giving him large crickets lately. Just the bag I bought had a bunch of smaller ones. He still dosent seem to be at 100%. But, I definitely see him getting more excited about the food.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom