:nighttime temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beardies night time temperature is between 65-70 degrees F when her lights and heat is off is that an ok temperature for nighttime?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
yeah that's fine. anything lower and you're gonna want a ceramic heat emitter (CHE). it will give heat without light. i have one but have never had to use it because i keep the thermostat in my house at 66 so the furnace will kick on if it drops below that. just depends on how you want to heat your house at night

DesDills23

Original Poster
Ok bc my room has one of those ac in the window and is set to 66 it should drop her temperature lower than 60 right?

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
i'm not sure. i would think that would depend on your house. mine is almost 100 years old so doesn't hold heat very well. also will depend on what your enclosure is made of. if you don't already have one, get a digital probe thermometer that will record high and low temps. it will let you know how cold the enclosure got over night and you can go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom