new coming breeder just found help support him

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNADragons

Hatchling Member
Wheredragonsdwell is the producer of the nicest dragons in the world. It's a she btw ;)

Importing is practical, and much more affordable if you do so in larger volumes. The December show took apparently very long. The breeder dropped the dragons off on Dec. 9th, they were delivered on Dec 23rd. I believe it takes about a week under usual circumstances. The dragons (all 20 of them) arrived absolutely perfect; they take good care of your dragons at DDI. All had full bellies and big poops when they warmed up on this side of the globe. I won't lie, I was :evil: :angry5: :banghead: :x when it kept getting held up, but weather played a big factor apparently. DDI takes all of the animals to a vet to clear customs, clearing customs in the front and receiving end both take about a day. The rest of the time they are either at DDI's being cared for, or in a box being overnighted.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
You have some too? Sylibia (sp) seems great. I have a friend from Ireland (MISS T) that actually went to her facility and picked one out. She said they have the nicest looking dragons she has ever seen. Pictures don't do them justice. The Corals are amazing in person. I am getting two females in March and can't wait.

jabronie

wow those are some insanely nice looking dragons. a hypo trans coral leatherback would be ****ing awesome. her yellows are great as well.

Mid, what are you going to breed them with? and what hets are you looking to get to produce what? i would be extremely interested in getting one of your future clutches whenever that is. i would love to have a hypo coral leather and a hypo super critrus/yellow trans leather female.

Mia_001.jpg

newdragons2064_002.jpg

Imrielc.jpg

Ashara.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
What I have now are: Trans leather het hypo and Citrus het hypo males. I am getting a Hypo het trans citrus and a hypo trans coral leather both females. Charlie, shown in my signature will be paired with the hypo het trans citrus first. This will produce hypo het trans, trans het hypo, hypo trans, and double hets. Some will be leather, some not. With my other male, Autumn the Coral will produce hypo het trans mostly. Some leather, some not. I will eventually pair charlie and the coral together.

Recent pictures:

Charlie
BathDay009.jpg

Autumn
0035-1.jpg

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I got Zeppelin from Rio reptiles. He's a Zylla and Houdini baby. Are he and Charlie brothers?
Aquarium139.jpg

This is my favorite pic. of him so far.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
tazznzeppelin":3j9dgtj2 said:
I got Zeppelin from Rio reptiles. He's a Zylla and Houdini baby. Are he and Charlie brothers?
Aquarium139.jpg

YES! They are brothers. Is he trans het hypo, or Hypo Trans?

jewl495

Juvie Member
midmichicer":2ybvx7kb said:
tazznzeppelin":2ybvx7kb said:
Aquarium139.jpg

YES! They are brothers. Is he trans het hypo, or Hypo Trans?

Aw thats so neat!

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
I would recommend that the site owner get someone to proof-read his whole site, especially the Dragon Care section. There are a LOT of misspelled words, incomplete sentences, awkward wordings and grammatical errors in general. As a consumer, it's hard to take a business seriously when its website looks like it was written by a 13 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom