new coming breeder just found help support him

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon087

Juvie Member
I have to agree, he does have gorgeous beardies but his prices are kind of outrageous. I know of some
people who would pay a lot of money for a beardie they truly want..but 800 for one? I think he should
lower his prices if he wants to sell.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah i really see it now he just listed a trans silk girl for alot of guap.
daichu has really cheap dragons the highest prices are about $125

jewl495

Juvie Member
I'm curious what he sells them for at shows verses his website. Bloodbank has some extreme pricing also that I've never understood but they seem to do just fine for themselves. So you just never know what some people are willing to pay.

DNADragons

Hatchling Member
His prices are about right in my opinion. He has some really nice dragons. They are healthy and quality. Raising dragons is not free, there are a lot of costs he wants to recoup, and since he feeds them well, its just that much more expensive.

You get what you pay for, he prices them for suitable customers, that isn't everyone, but if you want to support dragon mills buy dragons 1/3rd the cost, with 1/3rd the tail, at 1/3rd the quality.

jewl495

Juvie Member
DNADragons":2d2u2c34 said:
His prices are about right in my opinion. He has some really nice dragons. They are healthy and quality. Raising dragons is not free, there are a lot of costs he wants to recoup, and since he feeds them well, its just that much more expensive.

You get what you pay for, he prices them for suitable customers, that isn't everyone, but if you want to support dragon mills buy dragons 1/3rd the cost, with 1/3rd the tail, at 1/3rd the quality.

My guess is that those kind of prices are aimed towards other breeders in the business. Personally I think $700 is a lot and I would never pay that amount of money without the dragon being cleared of Adeno first.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
jewl495":1a5d88pa said:
DNADragons":1a5d88pa said:

My guess is that those kind of prices are aimed towards other breeders in the business. Personally I think $700 is a lot and I would never pay that amount of money without the dragon being cleared of Adeno first.

exactly, it's not like it's a Uromastix morph or something, I have no problem paying up 4-500$ in my wildest dreams, but seriously it's a little ridiculous.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
he does have some nice dragons but there are other great breeders out there that have lower prices for those of us that cant pay 500 for a bearded dragon.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
i got my leatherback from Greathouse Farm. Beth has very resonable prices and she was so nice and fun to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom