new coming breeder just found help support him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymgirlx

Hatchling Member
LeathersandI":2fo8k5el said:
got my super red italian leatherback for 60 bucks
where? rescue?
I have seen Pied ball pythons at a reptile rescue and translucent beardies. Most were in bad, bad shape though. SOme breeders just do it for money :/

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
I can Import a dragon from Ireland for less than he charges. I can also get a micro leather from Josh D. for less. This guy needs to lower his prices if he wants to compete in this very competitive business.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Daichu dragons is lovely. 3 years ago, I got Calypso, a red x german giant x crawley female, for $60 as well.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
they update every sunday but now they are going to update on january 1
there prices are so cheap that they are sold out in about 2-3 days

jewl495

Juvie Member
How the heck do you go about that? How much does that ost if you don't mind me asking? He's got some beautiful dragons! I have had my open for a yellow leatherback for a couple months now and they are actually hard to find.

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
Dachui usually has most of her dragons down for the winter, so no, you usually won't see too many babies up for grabs around this time. She also waits until they're at least 2-3 months old when she sells them. Calypso was taken from a clutch that was about 2-3 months old.

And wow! Those babies are gorgeous. Kudos to DragonsDwell! Which one are you getting?

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
They have a large show In Hamburg, Germany 4 times a year. A company called Dutch Dragon Imports will ship them over after each of the shows. It runs around $250 to import with the domestic and international fees + the cost of the dragon of course. I will be sure to post pictures of her when I get her. She actually should be hatching out pretty soon. I have interest in a particular pairing to get a Hypo Coral Leatherback. When they get around 4 weeks, I will get info on them and get to pick which one I want her to save for me.

jewl495

Juvie Member
Thanks for the info. I thought I read that you are planning to breed so, it makes since for you to import a dragon. This breeder just has one of the most beautiful dragon collections I've seen and I'm constantly on fauna classifieds. I'm curious how long is the shipping process? I'm guessing that it's costing you 400-500 to import your little guy. Is there a possibility of a hold up in customs?

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
I've talked to another breeder who has two from Ireland and she never had a problem. She is the only one i know of who has any from her.

jewl495

Juvie Member
Keep us all updated on the process I'm curious how it will all go! You are getting a female? Any thoughts on names yet? I'm really hoping to go to the LA reptile show to meet some breeders just to see what's out there. I really want another dragon but I'm making myself behave for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom