My ULTIMATE vivarium!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maytes

Hatchling Member
Outside,measures 15' x5 ' with a pebbly area,lots of good plants,driftwood,shade-perfect.About 18" high at highest level.Constanople loves it.Plants safe,he eats lots.Will be domed in Winter.

maytes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
no pics.It is not permanetly used,it is a large window well in a sunny area,that makes a great vivarium when used.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
ok...i'm not quite sure what the permanence of the viv has to do with having pictures of it or not...

Virus

Hatchling Member
Perhaps, since it isn't permanent, it may just fade away and disappear from the photos.

maytes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Since i am #1 viv. keeper at my reptile club,i have many pics. not for pub-copyright material.

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
maytes":l9ltg2oq said:
Since i am #1 viv. keeper at my reptile club,i have many pics. not for pub-copyright material.

maybe you shouldn't have posted about it so that others would want to see it! :)

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
maytes":2w7oakvv said:

So...take pics with your own personal camera, even a cell phone camera. Then YOU own the copyright. They can't copyright an actual object that anyone can see with the naked eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom