My new guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmoo

Original Poster
i moved him to a different enclosure i built . i think his reflection freaks him out. the 20g is now the feeding tank

Tonja

BD.org Addict
You can get some betadine and mix a little with water so it looks like weak tea. I put some in a paper cup and dipped Emilys tail in while holding her. I soaked it every day for 1- to 15 min's dried it well and applied a triple antibiotic without pain meds in it. You can also get some raw unpasteurized honey from a health food store and apply that to the tip of her tail. Unpasturized honey has antibacterial and antiviral properties to it and seems to work very well in helping to heal a wound.

Jmoo

Original Poster
ive been putting some neosporin on his tail ..

woke up today and this is what i saw.. i guess he was shedding!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
LOL I think its always cute when they shed their nostrils and that little piece of skin moves in and out when they breathe. He is a gorgeous beardie, both of them are.

Jmoo

Original Poster
My guy will not eat much .. its only been about 4 days.. so im not worrying too much yet.. i hope it is just relocation stress.. ive fed him .. crickets, turkistan roaches, supers, and wax worms. he only eats a couple here and there.. i have fresh dusted salad everyday for him .. which he eats a few pieces. (collard greens, mustard greens, and turnip greens) and i also have 400+ dubias coming today .. 20 females 10 adults.. and 400 3/8 or smaller and phoenix worms are also on the way. i really hope he starts eating

how long before i should be worried?

lighting
basking temp 100-115
uvb reptisun 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom