Morph question!? Is my boy a Dunner?

MORPH question!

I know it’s often times hard to tell what morph a dragon is without knowing history/genetics. But does my boy look like a Dunner? According to everything I’ve read his beard scales and tail patterns are leading me towards him being a Hypo Dunner.

-I got him from a local pet store (NOT pets plus/petco) they told me he’s a Red Hypo Trans. I know for a fact he’s hypo (clear nails) but I don’t believe he’s a trans. I got him at approx 4 months old. (He’s about 5 1/2 months now). My question is, does he look like a Dunner?

*added a picture of the enclosure he was in and the container he was in when I got him and what the labeling on it was

Attachments

• IMG_1513.jpeg
    IMG_1513.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1518.jpeg
    IMG_1518.jpeg
    263.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1499.jpeg
    IMG_1499.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_1521.jpeg
    IMG_1521.jpeg
    619 KB · Views: 74

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He isn't a red, (he's obviously orange lol) as for trans, not all trans have the solid eyes, so it's hard to say from the pics. As for Dunner, see the broken stripping on the tail? That is a characteristic of Dunners 🙂 so is the disarrayed scales, and he should have clod hooper feet 😃. At a minimum he is a hypo, Dunner. Very pretty dragon to.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom