Hi! My big guy needs surgery....

402.O.NE

Beardie name(s)
BiG D
Hi all! This is my first post, I've been creeping and stalking in this forums cut now for some time, I love this place and all the info, all your personal experiences and heartfelt emotional moments, and just the whole vibe of this site really does it for me . So thank you for being here and keeping this member site free and flowing with knowledge! Now the reason I'm posting is my favorite guy in the whole wide world has been diagnosed with a reproductive tumor that has cailused his body turmoil over the last 2 or 3 months. I can't stand watching him NOT be himself and I can tell he's sick of feeling like crap everyday. I need help paying for his surgery. Any questions or comments feel free, or advice . Thanks again . Love yall

Cassandra and BiG D

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, sorry to hear this. What exactly is the diagnosis, do you have pics of the problem area, xrays, vet papers, etc ? What is the vet's prognosis, is it curable, unknown, etc ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh so sorry to hear that he is having these problems, poor thing. When is his surgery?
How old is he?
Definitely post some pictures of him, just so we can see his condition & tank setup.

We will be thinking about him & hoping for a full recovery.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom