Beardie bloodwork

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone could go over this bloodwork with me. It was taken by a regular vet who sometimes sees reptiles. I have discussed in length my beardie's issues in other posts but basically lethargy, almost constant orange urates, not eating dubias anymore and will only eat superworms if they are tong fed. He hasn't shed in almost 2 and a half months. He does eat greens on his own daily luckily so im not overly concerned w I th dehydration. He is 8 months and 408g and 18" long. He grew very rapidly but has seemed to stop now. He often hides when we put him back in his enclosure but stays to bask sometimes. The vet did day his red count was high but just barely but didn't say what that is indicative of. My 1st beardie Shenron passed of juvenile gout as some here know so I'm not letting anything happen to this guy if I can help it. Thanks in advance!
20231109_100729.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom