Missing dragon!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
22 inches and yellow. nowhere to be found in this 3 story house... he can climb the stairs and its a sunny day.
hiding places anyone?!?! I'm freaking out!

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Anyone!? I've seen posts about missing beardies! I have no idea where he could be hiding... He's so big!

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Hmm, one time one of my girls went into our bedroom closet and went under the laundry hamper. It took me two hours to find her and that house was only 400sqf on the first floor!

Typical places are under furniture, corners, behind electronics...one of my friends beardie scaled a curtain and ended up on top of a shelf. If you have clothes/towels/blankets and such on the floors be sure to look under those too.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Yes, corners and warm places. Mine like to go under the kitchen TV and under the shelf holding the Xbox.
I would pick up anything off the floor that could get stepped on with him underneath. Good luck!

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Try under/behind couches. I know that when I let Zero roam, within 5 minutes I went from the floor to a pillow behind the couch near his viv.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys!
Well and hour of searching high and low and nothing. I decided to activate the belly crawl assuming I wouldn't find him because our furniture is extremely low to the ground...
I looked under he couch and saw a rather odd shape... Sure enough yellow belly had scrunched himself underneath...
His good posture has me ignorant I guess.
I'm so relieved though! :)
Well that's enough adventures for this little dickens... Getting him out was not easy ;)

BBCode (message boards & forums)
pV0D5QB.jpg

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
haha thank you!
:)
Thank goodness it was not my baby... I don't know what I would do if a 10 inch lizard was missing in my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cr0w
Top Bottom