Status
Not open for further replies.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
she did this as you can tell, trying to look out the window lol

DSCF3382.jpg

comments would be loved

Milne

Lol! Loki was doing the same thing on the side of her bathtub yesterday! It was so funny, but I didn't grab the camera in time - glad somebody did!

chancellor91

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i love it, and thanks for replys ppl, i had camera out just in nick of time, but she sits like that all the time, she will stare out the window for hours, and sometimes i forget she is there :silent: hehe but she never moves lol

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
That's awesome.. :lol: It's hard to believe they can actually be comfortable in some of the postions they get in, but alas, that's what makes them such amazing little creatures!

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
lol, so cute, silly little girl. I bet she can't wait until she's bigger and will be able to see better :lol:

By the way, maybe u could spoil her little more. I give Trixie pillow, cover it with blanket and place her by the window. It's comfy for her and very convenient to see without too much effort, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom