Rip Pomegranate

Pommy passed away unexpectedly today. I was trying very hard but she just wasn't the same since she layed her eggs and she couldn't make it back to health. I'm so sorry to my baby, I loved her dearly and I hope she had a wonderful life with me. I loved taking her on road trips because she would sit in the hammock on the window and enjoy the sun. Id take her with me places and she would just chill on my shoulder and observe. I am devastated, I miss my baby but at least she's not suffering and she's in a better place. Rest easy with all the blueberries and roaches you want girly. I love you

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Pommy passed away unexpectedly today. I was trying very hard but she just wasn't the same since she layed her eggs and she couldn't make it back to health. I'm so sorry to my baby, I loved her dearly and I hope she had a wonderful life with me. I loved taking her on road trips because she would sit in the hammock on the window and enjoy the sun. Id take her with me places and she would just chill on my shoulder and observe. I am devastated, I miss my baby but at least she's not suffering and she's in a better place. Rest easy with all the blueberries and roaches you want girly. I love you
I’m so sorry for your loss 😔 it’s hard saying goodbye to someone as dear as this, my condolences to you. Pomegranate will always have a place in our hearts, Smaug and Pippin welcome her ❤️

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
:(

Pearl Girl

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Pearl
I am very sorry for your loss and little Pomegranate will always look over you if you feel lonely <3

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom