Meet Madoka Mami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Madoka Mami! She is the very first bearded dragon I have ever owned! She is two years old and she seems pretty chill. Since I just got her today, she is a little scared, but hopefully I can gain her trust. I'm super excited!!!

810QkTr.jpg

madokamami

Original Poster
GitaBooks":19i6onzt said:
What a beautiful girl! Congrats on getting her!

She looks very healthy and I'm sure she'll settle in soon. : )

Thank you ? My cats are very confused at what she is exactly.. They like her though, I was nervous they wouldn't

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Don't want to be a downer, but be very careful with your cats and bearded dragon together. Make sure that your cats can't get at your beardie in their cage. Also, make sure you watch them if any of your cats can get in contact with your beardie. There are MANY stories of cats attacking beardies, even ones that seemed to get along for a long time.
That being said, your Beardie looks beautiful! Named after Madoka Magica, right?

madokamami

Original Poster
Rampagingraptor":zcauxw0y said:
Don't want to be a downer, but be very careful with your cats and bearded dragon together. Make sure that your cats can't get at your beardie in their cage. Also, make sure you watch them if any of your cats can get in contact with your beardie. There are MANY stories of cats attacking beardies, even ones that seemed to get along for a long time.
That being said, your Beardie looks beautiful! Named after Madoka Magica, right?

I have made sure my cats can't get into her tank. I also supervise whenever Madoka Mami is around my cats ? And yes, Madoka Mami is named from Madoka Magica! I didn't know anyone would get that reference ?

Rampagingraptor

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, I had watched it a couple of years ago cause my friends suggested it, and I found it to be a pretty good anime. Never got to watch the movie, but I plan to eventually. Bea is a bit obsessed with it so I will probably end up watching it with her in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom