looking for help on food

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
Never tried it, or have even heard of it lol personally I feel more comfortable going to the grocery store and buying the veggies myself. That way I know exactly what is going into my beardie's salad.

mark83

Hatchling Member
Havnt heard of them either. Is it fresh? I dont see how it could be, being shipped and all. To be honest the whole idea of ordering a pre-made beardie salad seems silly :? I'm not pickn on ya tho jus my 2 cents :wink:

crush330

Original Poster
thank yall for all yalls replies. i was contacted by them this morning and told i was recieving superworms instead of the freezed dried insects. i should be recieving it today and ill let yall know how it is. only think i worry bout with grocery stores is that its not organic.

Seig

Hatchling Member
Most grocery stores have an organic section. I can't usually afford organic, so I make sure to wash everything before feeding the little monsters.

Okiemavis

I get a local farm share all summer, local, tasty, organic veggies. My beardie gets first pick and my boyfriend second :p

Reptile Salad looks pretty tasty, I like the custom mixes. Not really worth it when I can just go to the grocery store, but I like that I could have them sent to my house for my house sitter while I'm on vacation.

crush330

Original Poster
i was very satisfied with the food. i will be ordering from reptile salad more. i would recommend it to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom