looking for help on food

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmJagsz

Juvie Member
Never tried it, or have even heard of it lol personally I feel more comfortable going to the grocery store and buying the veggies myself. That way I know exactly what is going into my beardie's salad.

mark83

Hatchling Member
Havnt heard of them either. Is it fresh? I dont see how it could be, being shipped and all. To be honest the whole idea of ordering a pre-made beardie salad seems silly :? I'm not pickn on ya tho jus my 2 cents :wink:

crush330

Original Poster
thank yall for all yalls replies. i was contacted by them this morning and told i was recieving superworms instead of the freezed dried insects. i should be recieving it today and ill let yall know how it is. only think i worry bout with grocery stores is that its not organic.

Seig

Hatchling Member
Most grocery stores have an organic section. I can't usually afford organic, so I make sure to wash everything before feeding the little monsters.

Okiemavis

I get a local farm share all summer, local, tasty, organic veggies. My beardie gets first pick and my boyfriend second :p

Reptile Salad looks pretty tasty, I like the custom mixes. Not really worth it when I can just go to the grocery store, but I like that I could have them sent to my house for my house sitter while I'm on vacation.

crush330

Original Poster
i was very satisfied with the food. i will be ordering from reptile salad more. i would recommend it to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom