is this a real pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirfup

I would say it looks real , not an expert by a longshot but some kind of translucent , dont take my word for it , just observing

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It's not a Dunner, one characteristic of a Dunner is that it lacks the rings, or bands around the tail. And if you look at the sides of the face and body you can see tiny, tiny scales, so it's not a silkiie. It is prob. a leatherback / micro leatherback possibly, and transluscent. If the eyes are black [ can't see for sure in the pic ] it would def. be trans.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
Reminds me of a dragon produced a few years ago by... if I remember correctly... atlantabeardeddragons, they're no longer around, but they had a seriously silver beardie that I fell in love with... It was sold, on here, to bloodbank (unfortunately). To my knowledge, they haven't gotten that color to show up again.

Colesdad

I saw something very similar at a petsmart in Durham nc. Don't know if they still had them ,I didn't ask about because usually the employees don't know anything about morphs or silkies or stuff like that. They were predominantly black with light brown checkers down the back all the way the tall. I can't remember what color the bellies were. I remember my wife and I and my sister in law thinking is wasn't stress because they were very active. They had been the for a couple of weeks. If I get back to Durham in the next few days I will take some pictures. I was very intrigued of the color, its cool someone else has brought this up.

Ps. They're were scaly and rough looking. For sure not silkie.

Colesdad

On further inspection these little babies don't look the same, but are very dark and have a leopard printed belly. They have some stress marks, but all babies do in the pretty store. I held the one show and was a happy, alert little guy. They had an older one in there, he is the other beardie in the picture. I looked closely at his belly, he does have marks, but for sure had the leopard print.
black1.jpg

black2.jpg

black3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rollerboy
Top Bottom