Stray egg -- possible egg bound.?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great she doesn't seem to be losing any weight at all right now.
Yes, when they are a little slown down they may not really sleep but will just nap & be lazy. That is
just what they do.
At least she is starting to get used to being around people. It varies from dragon to dragon as to how
fast they become more bonded with their owners. Definitely get some pictures of her when you have
time!

Tracie

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

That's great she doesn't seem to be losing any weight at all right now.
Yes, when they are a little slown down they may not really sleep but will just nap & be lazy. That is
just what they do.
At least she is starting to get used to being around people. It varies from dragon to dragon as to how
fast they become more bonded with their owners. Definitely get some pictures of her when you have
time!

Tracie
She's definitely cute. The person we got her from on morphmarket said she was a zero then said she was a wero (zero, witblit) but I don't really see the witblit in her. She's a pretty grey and her belly is white as snow. She finally cuddled with me the other night. I mean, she gave me criminal offensive side-eye but she cuddled nonetheless.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• 20240126_234944.jpg
    20240126_234944.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240127_000410.jpg
    20240127_000410.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 29

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She's definitely cute. The person we got her from on morphmarket said she was a zero then said she was a wero (zero, witblit) but I don't really see the witblit in her. She's a pretty grey and her belly is white as snow. She finally cuddled with me the other night. I mean, she gave me criminal offensive side-eye but she cuddled nonetheless.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She looks more wits than zero to me. Both are patternless morphs, but wits tend more toward earth tones for color.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Mated with a high color male, she should produce phenomenal babies.
The pic is an example.

Attachments

• th-2660985120.jpg
    th-2660985120.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Mated with a high color male, she should produce phenomenal babies.
The pic is an example.
Oh man that looks so cool. Yeah, her sides and the sides of her head have that same beachy/orange color too. She'd definitely make pretty babies, especially with Nubby

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I Looovvvvveee wits babies. I hope to breed them in the near future, but I want to add Dunner to the gentics. My next female will likely be a wits πŸ™‚

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
I Looovvvvveee wits babies. I hope to breed them in the near future, but I want to add Dunner to the gentics. My next female will likely be a wits πŸ™‚
We had wanted a zero, like an actual white one but the only ones we could find on morphmarket didn't look super healthy so we settled for Miko. But it's okay, she won't admit it but we know she's a sweet girl. πŸ˜…

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
It just takes some of them time to realize it πŸ™‚
Personally I like the spicy dragons πŸ‰ 😁

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
We had wanted a zero, like an actual white one but the only ones we could find on morphmarket didn't look super healthy so we settled for Miko. But it's okay, she won't admit it but we know she's a sweet girl. πŸ˜…
Late to the party but
I've had a zero they're really cool! Both beardies are both gorgeous 😍

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
How old is she ? Be careful, she's getting pretty chubby ! They will go off food when overfed. A lean dragon is almost always healthier and usually willing to eat their greens.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
How old is she ? Be careful, she's getting pretty chubby ! They will go off food when overfed. A lean dragon is almost always healthier and usually willing to eat their greens.
She'll be a year in May. We got her a little chunky and when she arrived, she acted like she was starving constantly. Like, willing to bite your fingers off every chance she got starving, despite not having any worms or parasites or anything. And she just sorta ballooned real fast. We've cut back on feeding, like every other/two days but she still refuses food more often than eats it lately. And she does love her greens. I make her big fat salads and she eats literally every piece of salad and then some.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is terrific to hear she eats her greens so well then! I think she will likely slim down some since
you have started limiting her food some.
It sounds like she is doing very well & is very happy.

Tracie

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Hello,

That is terrific to hear she eats her greens so well then! I think she will likely slim down some since
you have started limiting her food some.
It sounds like she is doing very well & is very happy.

Tracie
She would say otherwise. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She's still so unsure of everything that when I pick her up, she slowly skirts off sideways and gives my fingers that head tilted side eye of "please don't touch me" πŸ˜‚ but she definitely lives for her greens

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am happy to hear she at least loves her greens.....so many aren't real keen on them. She sounds
to be quite active also! :)

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. πŸ˜”
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom